Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Salt Lake City, UT
Many daily activities depend on hot water. With a traditional tank water heater, if you use too much hot water at once, you will be left without warm water until the system refills. A tankless water heater heats water on demand, ensuring you always have access to hot water. Contact Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air for tankless water heater installation services in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Benefits of Choosing a Tankless Water Heater
Greater Energy Efficiency
Traditional water heaters run in cycles to keep the water within the tank hot so it’s ready when homeowners need it. Tankless water heaters only heat water as needed, making them up to 34% more efficient according to the EPA. This can save homeowners up to 40% on their energy bills and reduce their carbon footprint.
Continuous Supply of Hot Water
With a traditional water heater, once you use up the entire tank, you will need to wait for the system to refill and reheat the water before having access to hot water again. This can take up to 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the tank. Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, meaning you will never run out of hot water.
Longer System Lifespan
While you can expect to get around 11 years of usage out of your traditional water heater, a tankless system can last for 15-20 years. Get the most out of your system and save money in the long run by switching to a tankless water heater.
Smaller Than Traditional Water Heaters
It can be difficult to find a spot to store a traditional water heater due to its large tank. Tankless units are much smaller, making them easier to install. This can be a major advantage for homeowners with smaller homes or those looking to free up indoor storage space.SCHEDULE ONLINE
When to Replace Your Current Water Heater
Catching minor water heater issues before they grow can help you replace the system before more serious trouble occurs. Be proactive and look for the following signs when determining if it is time to replace your current water heater:
- Age: Traditional water heaters typically last around 10-12 years, while tankless systems can last up to 20 years. If your unit is reaching the end of its expected lifespan, consider replacing it soon.
- Discolored water: Discolored water can be a sign of rust or sediment buildup inside the tank. This can eventually lead to leaks or tank failure.
- Leaks: Leaks around the tank or plumbing connections can indicate serious issues with the water heater. Have the system replaced if you notice water pooling around the unit.
- Strange noises: Loud banging or popping noises can indicate a buildup of sediment or mineral deposits within the tank, affecting system efficiency and potentially leading to system failure.
- Inconsistent hot water: Water temperature fluctuations can indicate the system’s heating element or thermostat is failing.
When the time comes to install a new tankless water heater in your Salt Lake City area home, turn to the experts at Friendly.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Why Choose Friendly for Tankless Water Heater Installation?
Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air believes you deserve to feel safe and comfortable in your home, and readily-available hot water is a crucial part of that. Whether you are looking to replace a current water heater or you are moving into a new home that does not currently have a system, our team is here to help.
Backed by hundreds of five-star reviews and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we know you will have an excellent experience when you schedule tankless water heater services with Friendly — Your Home’s Best Friend.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Installation in Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City area homeowners can trust Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to provide exceptional tankless water heater installation services. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment.SCHEDULE ONLINE