Drain and Sewer Maintenance
Salt Lake City, UT Drain & Sewer Maintenance
For Salt Lake City area homes and businesses, sewer repair, replacement, and drain cleaning or unclogging can fix a whole slew of plumbing problems. From clearing out foreign objects to replacing fully collapsed piping, our team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air can do it all.
Serving Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas, we believe in 100 percent customer satisfaction. Reach out to our team for sewer and drain maintenance today.
Drains and Sewer Services in Utah
Here are a few of our sewer repair and drain cleaning services available across Utah County, Davis County, Weber County, and Summit County:
Trenchless Sewer Repair
This method of repairing a sewer system involves digging two access points into the ground just above the sewer line to fix the structure. With only two small access points, this process avoids the task of having to dig a large trench.
Sewer Camera Inspection
This strategy uses a camera to inspect underground sewage lines to determine the condition inside a pipe for our team to clean and repair your plumbing. The camera records both the depth and physical location, allowing our team to efficiently address corrosion and other obstructions.
Items such as grease buildup can clog sewer piping, which obstructs natural flow.
Clogs from Tree Roots
Strong roots grow into sewer lines, which causes massive clogs and cracks, destroying sewer systems.
Over time, pipes move, break, and crack due to the shifting and freezing of soil. Settling of the foundation of a home can also cause severe misalignment.
Pipes can sink, which causes paper and waste to collect within the pipes, which causes clogging. This blockage can be the result of ground and soil conditions.
Sewage pipes will corrode and collapse with age. Items that run through the drain can take a significant toll on your pipe network. Fully-collapsed pipes significantly restrict flow in the house.
Since sewer line problems occur underground, it is difficult for non-professionals to unclog or complete standard drain cleaning. They often aren’t discovered until issues work their way into the home.
If you are concerned about a possible clog or collapsed pipes, be on the lookout for overgrown patches of grass that are typically not present in your yard. This sign typically indicates you have a leak within your pipes.
Give Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air a call for any sewer or drain-related issues in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Why is it Important to Maintain Your Drains and Sewer Line?
Having your drains and sewer line cleaned and maintained regularly can provide your home with many benefits, including:
- Prevent Blockages and Clogs: Regular maintenance can help you identify and address minor issues before they escalate into major blockages or clogs. Any obstructions in your plumbing system can lead to slow drainage, backups, and even sewage overflows, causing costly damage and health hazards.
- Protect Your Investment: Your plumbing system is a significant investment in your home. Neglecting its maintenance can result in the need for costly repairs or replacements, making routine maintenance a cost-effective way to safeguard your investment.
- Extend the Lifespan: Well-maintained drains and sewer lines have a longer lifespan. By addressing minor issues promptly, you can avoid the need for extensive repairs or replacements, which can be expensive and disruptive.
- Prevent Foul Odors: Clogs and blockages in your main sewer line can lead to foul odors emanating from drains and toilets. Regular maintenance ensures that your plumbing system remains odor-free, contributing to a more pleasant living environment.
Maintain Hygiene and Health: Clogs and sewer backups can expose your family to harmful bacteria and other pathogens, posing health risks to your home. Proper maintenance minimizes these health hazards, keeping your family safe.
Plumbing Professionals in Salt Lake City
One of the great things about our Salt Lake City sewer line repair, replacement, and drain cleaning services is that depending on the condition of your pipes, we can complete your repair services within a day. You can have peace of mind knowing our professionals are working on your sewer pipes quickly and efficiently.
Other benefits include:
- Our services in Salt Lake City are less intrusive than traditional methods.
- We help preserve your lawn and landscaping.
- We save you time and money.
- These high-quality repairs are permanent.
Our plumbing services are designed with our customers in mind. Tailored to your exact needs, Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air is your go-to partner for all things plumbing in Salt Lake City.
Call Us Now for Drain and Sewer Maintenance in Salt Lake City
Whether it’s a clogged drain or sewer line problem, our licensed plumbers undergo extensive training so they can tackle any situation involving your home’s drains and sewer line. You can count on our experts to help with all your plumbing needs.
The team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air takes your comfort, health, and safety very seriously. Give us a phone call or request service online today to get started.SCHEDULE ONLINE