Furnaces are among the most efficient and effective heating systems used today. However, like any other appliance, furnaces occasionally experience issues requiring repairs.
At Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air, we believe that your heating system is one of the great benefits of modern home technology. These systems allow you to control the temperature of your Salt Lake City, UT area home or office, protecting your loved ones from the brutally cold winter months.
When the coldest days of the year arrive, it's crucial that you can count on your system to keep your home warm. When a furnace issue occurs, call us to quickly address the problem before it develops into a larger issue. We don't want you to have to install a new furnace any sooner than you need to, so we'll do everything we can to repair the issue, rather than replace your existing furnace.
Contact us today for furnace repair in Salt Lake City, UT. We'll keep your furnace running smoothly all winter long.
Signs That You Need Furnace Repair Services
Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell when your furnace is in need of repair services. Pay close attention to your heating system in the next few days, and if you notice any of these signs, be sure to contact Friendly's for furnace repair services.
- Strange Sounds: If your furnace is making strange noises such as banging, whining, or hissing, you might need Salt Lake City furnace or heating repair services. These sounds can be due to several problems, including the need to replace a belt, a component that is about to break, or a faulty ignition.
- Trouble Efficiently Heating the Home: Are you continuously turning up the thermostat to avoid the cold without relief? The constant cold temperatures could be due to several issues, including a faulty thermostat, leaky ducts, or even a problem with the pilot light.
- Soaring Heating Costs: Electric bills tend to be a little higher in the winter. If you notice your bills trending outrageously higher than normal, it may be time to contact us to help diagnose the problem.
- Furnace Has Trouble Starting or Staying On: This is a clear sign your furnace needs be repaired or replaced. Reasons your furnace may have trouble starting or staying on include wiring issues, a faulty pilot light, a broken fan motor, or the thermostat needs replacing.
- Poor Air Quality Throughout the Home: Your furnace is responsible for more tasks beyond just heating your home; it should also monitor and improve air quality via the system's air filter. If the air filter isn't replaced regularly, you might run into air quality issues that lead to health issues.
When a component breaks or no longer runs at peak capacity, we always recommend having one of our experienced HVAC repair specialists work on it. These are not the type of systems an average property owner can work on, as they require advanced knowledge in different fields.
For professional Salt Lake City HVAC repair services for your home or office, Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air is here. Our team of experts has worked on hundreds of HVAC systems and can help with just about anything you throw our way.
We promise to provide an unbiased opinion on what we think is the problem—and whether furnace replacement or repair is the best solution. You will find our prices to be competitive and fair, as we realize an HVAC system is critical to your Salt Lake City, UT area home or business.
Prevent Future Repairs With Annual Furnace Maintenance
Furnace problems can leave Salt Lake City homeowners feeling helpless. However, there are steps you can take to protect your furnace and help prevent issues from occurring in the future. With routine maintenance, a heating service technician from Friendly will inspect your system, clean, adjust and lubricate its internal parts, and test the system for effectiveness and energy efficiency. Not only will this keep your system running at peak performance, but if any larger issues are discovered, we'll be able to perform fast and effective repairs.
Whether your home uses a gas or electric furnace, all heating systems require annual HVAC maintenance to keep things running smoothly. Contact Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air today for furnaces services throughout Salt Lake City, UT.
Why Work With Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air?
At Friendly, we don't just want to repair your furnace and then go on our way. We want to thoroughly explain what happened to your heating system so you can avoid similar issues in the future. We believe in complete transparency, so we'll be sure to provide you with as much information as possible to ensure you're completely comfortable with your HVAC equipment.
Our team of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality experts take pride in their craft, and they'll work hard to ensure you're completely satisfied with the work we've done. Reach out to our team today to schedule furnace service throughout the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Contact Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air for Furnace Repair in Salt Lake City, UT
Contact Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air today to learn more about our local HVAC repair services. From furnace repair to air conditioner installation and beyond, Friendly is your partner for all things HVAC throughout Salt Lake City, UT.
Contact our team today to request service or to learn more about our line of furnace services in Salt Lake City, UT. We offer furnace installation, repair, and maintenance services.
Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air takes all the hassles and headaches out of the HVAC needs around your home or business. For any plumbing, heating, or AC repair in Salt Lake City, you can trust our team to treat your home like it was our own.