With more than 30 years of experience and expertise, Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air is the top choice in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas to address your residential and commercial plumbing needs.
Our knowledgeable (and friendly) professionals will provide you with straightforward pricing on all repairs and installations to avoid any hidden surprises. We offer great financing options and 24/7 emergency repair services to be there when you need us.
Plumbing Services in Salt Lake City
- Plumbing Installation: Whether you’re building a new home or renovating a current home, Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air has the solution to all of your plumbing installation needs. Plumbing installation can include pipe and fixture replacement or adding a brand new bathroom to an existing home. No job is too big or too small.
- Plumbing Repair: Slow drains, high water meter readings, and loud noises coming from your pipes are telltale signs you have a plumbing problem that you need to address. Although these issues may seem minor, they can certainly lead to costlier plumbing repair headaches. With our 24-hour plumbing services in Salt Lake City, you can resolve these issues quickly and efficiently.
- Garbage Disposals: No one wants to be stuck with a faulty garbage disposal that continually leaks, clogs, and fails to grind food. Our team of professionals can install a new garbage disposal in your home. We even provide on-call maintenance and repair services.
- Plumbing Replacement: As a homeowner, you know appliances and heating systems can break down at the drop of a hat. Whether you have a broken water heater, need pipes replaced, or you’re having issues with your toilet, we’re here to help with 24-hour plumbing services in Salt Lake City.
- Pipe Replacement: There are many reasons why a house may need a pipe replacement. Did you know pipes that are over 30 years old are more prone to busting and leaks? Older pipes can also lead to water discoloration. Our expert plumbers can replace your old pipes with brand new copper or plastic piping.
- Water Lines: Cracks and corrosion are two familiar signs of old age in water lines. This issue typically leads to unwanted leaks and water damage throughout the home. We repair water lines and provide annual maintenance along with repairs.
- Plumbing Maintenance: It’s important to schedule regular plumbing maintenance visits. A home that isn’t properly maintained can have plumbing nightmares such as corrosion, pipe build-up, leaks, breaks, and more. Our team provides thorough checks for routine and complex problems in your plumbing system.
- Bathroom Plumbing: If you want your bathroom plumbing properly configured, give us a call. We do everything from installing new bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. We even provide annual inspections and emergency bathroom plumbing services.
- Leak Detection: Elusive and destructive, water leaks can cost a fortune. Our state-of-the-art technology is the most advanced and non-invasive form of locating hidden water and sewer leaks. With our leak detection, you can have peace of mind that you will save time and money while incurring minimal property disruption.
- Kitchen Plumbing: There are several kitchen plumbing projects that we can do. These include garbage disposals, drain lines, installing a new kitchen sink, putting in under the sink filters, setting up ice-makers and dishwashers, and more!
Call Your Plumbing Experts Today
Need any of these plumbing services? Whether you need emergency plumbing repairs or a regularly scheduled job, schedule an appointment with Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to address all your plumbing issues in Salt Lake City, UT. Call 801-923-6355 or request service online, and set up a time for us to come out and get the job done right.
I can’t speak to the cost – we were in an emergency situation & had to get the work done. I expected it to be spendy. Could be contractors there who would have done the jobs for less money, but at this point, having worked with Friendly for the better part of 6 months now, with Covid-19 messing everything up, not being able to travel to be present & my dad's health & welfare at stake, I'm fine with what they charged.Plus they compromised & worked with us regarding the cost. No complaints there.
Oh! HUGE shout out to the administrative staff – also awesome, always helpful, great customer service & someone is available to answer the phones 24/7. I can always get a human on the phone no matter what time of day.
Bottom line: Great honest & professional plumbing & heating company I would recommend to anyone.”
Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air takes all the hassles and headaches out of the HVAC needs around your home or business. For any plumbing, heating, or AC repair in Salt Lake City, you can trust our team to treat your home like it was our own.