Air Conditioning Installation
Air Conditioner Installation in Salt Lake City, UT
AC issues make for a stressful summer. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air makes it easy to help you stay comfortable in the Salt Lake City area with our high-quality air conditioning installation services. When you work with Friendly, we will take the time to fully discuss your needs to ensure we pair you with the best system for your home. Schedule an appointment with our experienced team today.
When Should You Install a New Air Conditioner?
Lukewarm Air Coming From Your Vents
If your home’s air is not properly cooling your home, your AC might need to be replaced with a newer model. This will restore cool temperatures and keep your family comfortable all summer long.
A typical air conditioner cycle will last for 10-15 minutes before shutting off and kicking back on a few minutes later. When cycles only last a few minutes and your system turns back on immediately after the last cycle ended, your system is short cycling. This prevents your home from experiencing cool temperatures and can also significantly increase your energy bill.
Rising Energy Bills
Rising energy bills indicate AC inefficiency, meaning your system will run longer cycles to cool your home. Replacing the air conditioner with a newer and more efficient model is the best way to lower energy bills and improve comfort.
The System is Over 15 Years Old
Air conditioners typically last for 15-20 years before they need to be replaced. If your system is experiencing issues and it’s close to 15 years old, replacing the unit can prevent more serious and expensive problems that would likely occur down the road.SCHEDULE ONLINE
What to Consider When Buying a New Air Conditioner
With so many air conditioner makes and models available to customers within the Salt Lake City area, it can be difficult to determine which is best for your home. Consult with a professional, and consider the following factors before making a purchase:
- Energy Ratings: SEER2 (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio 2) indicates how efficient an air conditioner is. The higher the rating, the greater the system’s efficiency. This number indicates the cooling output of a system over a typical cooling season divided by the energy input during the same period.
- Size of Your Home: Air conditioners are uniquely designed to cool different size homes. An air conditioner that is too small will prevent your home from efficiently achieving cool temperatures, while an AC that is too big will likely short cycle and not effectively dehumidify your home’s air.
- System Cost: The cost of the system should make sense with your budget. Make sure to find an air conditioner that you are comfortable paying for.
- Noise levels: Some air conditioners produce more noise than others. If the system will be installed near an area of your home that is often crowded with family or friends, make sure to install an air conditioner that is designed to operate quietly.
Enroll in the Friendly Service Plan to Take Care of Your New AC System
Air conditioners, like many other appliances in your home, require regular maintenance to run smoothly and efficiently. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air offers our Friendly Service Plan that includes benefits such as:
- Furnace and AC Maintenance
- Priority Scheduling
- $0 Service Fee
- Reduced Emergency Service Fee
- Discounts on Plumbing & HVAC Repairs
- Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- New HVAC System and Water Heater Discounts
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Contact our team today to enroll in the Friendly Service Plan or to learn more.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Contact Friendly for AC Installation Services in Salt Lake City
At Friendly, we understand that purchasing a new air conditioner is probably not always in your budget. That is why we offer financing options to those who qualify. Reach out to our team today to learn more.
When the time comes to install a new air conditioner in Salt Lake City, turn to Friendly — Your Home’s Best Friend. We will help you find and install the right system for your home. Schedule an appointment with us today.SCHEDULE ONLINE