Sandy, UT Plumbing & HVAC Services
Plumbing and HVAC Services in Sandy, UT
Homeowners throughout the Sandy, UT area can count on Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to provide them with the best plumbing and HVAC services in the area. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and we’ll do everything in our power to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Are you ready to upgrade the kitchen or bathroom plumbing in your Sandy, UT, home? Our certified and licensed plumbers at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air will treat your home like a castle! We can replace old piping, install your next sump pump, upgrade your water heater, add new water lines, and other services. No matter the plumbing work you need to be performed, our team is ready to help. Call us today for a free consultation.
Our Sandy, UT plumbing services include:
- Plumbing Installation: New and recently remodeled bathrooms alike require high-quality plumbing fixtures and appliances, including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and more. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air provides residents of Sandy, Utah with industry-leading plumbing installation services. Give us a call or contact us online today to install reliable, long-lasting plumbing fixtures.
- Plumbing Repair: Whether your faucet is dripping, your toilet won’t flush, or you’ve noticed a minor leak, acting fast to resolve the issue is crucial in limiting the damage and keeping your bathroom safe. The experts at Friendly can expertly inspect, diagnose, and repair any plumbing issues to protect your bathroom.
- Garbage Disposals: Allowing you to grind and easily dispose of food scraps, garbage disposals are an important part of any kitchen. Whether your home currently has a garbage disposal that is experiencing issues, or you’re looking to install one for the first time, the team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air can help. We’ll provide the garbage disposal services you need to make cleaning up after cooking a breeze.
- Plumbing Replacement: Plumbing equipment can deteriorate over time, like any other appliances, requiring a replacement in order to keep things running smoothly. From a broken water heater to a cracked toilet, we can replace any plumbing appliance that might be causing trouble.
- Pipe Replacement: The older a pipe is, the greater chance that it will burst or develop leaks. If your home’s pipes are over 30 years old, replacing them sooner than later can prevent serious and expensive issues. Get in touch with Friendly today and let us know how we can help.
- Water Lines: Water lines can crack and become corroded over time, causing a serious plumbing issue. We provide water line repair, replacement, and maintenance services in Sandy, UT.
- Plumbing Maintenance: Like HVAC systems and other types of equipment, plumbing appliances require regular maintenance in order to keep them running at peak performance levels. Our team proudly provides plumbing maintenance services that can prevent issues and keep equipment running smoothly.
- Bathroom Plumbing: Leaky faucets, clogged drains, and running toilets are among the most common bathroom plumbing issues. Whether you’re running into minor issues like these, or you’re noticing more serious plumbing problems that require immediate attention, reach out to Friendly. Our expert plumbers can provide fast and effective bathroom plumbing services in Sandy and the surrounding Salt Lake City, UT area.
- Leak Detection: While you may know that your home is dealing with a leak, actually finding the leak is easier said than done. Oftentimes, the leak is behind a wall, under the slab, or in another spot that’s tricky to catch. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air provides leak detection services to help you quickly locate and repair any leaks.
- Kitchen Plumbing: The team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air can help with any kitchen plumbing project, from drain cleaning services to dishwasher installations and everything in between. Give us a call to schedule kitchen plumbing services in the Sandy, UT area.
- Water Heaters: No one likes dealing with a lack of hot water. More often than not, the fault lies in your Sandy, UT, home’s water heater. If your water heater is past the 10-year mark, it probably makes more sense to replace it than repair it.
With high-efficiency water heaters capable of reducing your energy use by a significant amount, it is a smart investment to consider an upgrade. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air installs, replaces, repairs, and maintains all major tank and tankless water heater brands. Give us a call today for a free consultation.
For services in the Sandy, UT area, turn to Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air — the area’s most trusted plumbing company.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Air Conditioning Services in Sandy, UT
A well-maintained air conditioner (AC) provides your Sandy, UT, home with reliable service for 10 to 15 years. But if you start to notice an uptick in your energy bills, along with more frequent repair calls, consider purchasing a new air conditioning system.
Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air offers air conditioning services that are designed to help your home stay cool during the hottest days of the year. When the time comes to install a new air conditioner, we can integrate your new HVAC system with your existing furnace and ductwork, or help design a completely new HVAC system. Whatever your needs may be, our highly skilled HVAC contractors can help.
Do you hear strange mechanical sounds coming from your outdoor condenser unit? Does your home suffer from uneven temperature spots? If you detect an issue with your air conditioning unit, call our air conditioning repair team right away. Air conditioners not only help to maintain comfortable temperatures but also improve your indoor air quality (IAQ). Preventing dust, debris and other airborne contaminants improves your family’s health and comfort.
We offer accurate, up-front quotes on all our HVAC service work. From air conditioning repair to installation services and beyond, our team of technicians in Sandy, Utah help provide cold air throughout your home this summer and beyond. Be sure to ask about our preventative maintenance for your AC unit to help keep your air conditioner in tip-top shape.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Heating Services in Sandy, UT
Sandy residents are no strangers to freezing-cold winter temperatures that require high-efficiency heating systems. From heating installation and replacement to maintenance and repair, you can count on the heating contractors from Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air with all of your home’s heating needs.
Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment. We proudly provide heating services for boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, and zone control systems.
You can count on our licensed team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to expertly install or replace your next Sandy, UT, boiler system. We provide accurate, quality work on all our jobs and back our service with a warranty. Boilers power with radiators and baseboards to evenly distribute radiant heat throughout your Sandy home.
Are you thinking about upgrading your entire heating and cooling system at the same time to save money on installation service? Give us a call. We will help you choose the best products for your needs.
Did you know ductless systems can lower your monthly utility bills and improve your indoor air quality (IAQ)? Ducts tend to accumulate debris over time, restricting the airflow and dispersing dust in your Sandy, UT, home. Clogged ductwork can also stress your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment—leaving you with higher operating costs and a less efficient system.
Additionally, some rooms in your home like sunrooms and additions do not feature ductwork. Our top-quality service helps you enjoy your entire home year-round. From leaks to duct cleaning, ductwork can be high maintenance and lead to efficiency issues.
A ductless mini-split does not use air ducts. Instead, it teams up an outdoor unit with an indoor air handler to provide direct comfort to every room. Capable of providing both warm and cold air, ductless systems are a great option for homes everywhere. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air has a team of licensed specialists ready to help install a ductless system in your home. Give us a call today for an amazing job delivered with care and craftsmanship.
Purchasing a new furnace for your Sandy, UT, home is a big investment—you can trust our team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to help you choose the right system that will accommodate your needs and operating budget. By hiring the right repair person you access a team of highly skilled and caring technicians. We install, replace, repair, and maintain all major heating system brands.
In general, a colder climate calls for more energy-efficient models, with an AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rating of 90 or above so it can meet your comfort demands. You can decide between a single-stage furnace with one setting or a variable-speed furnace that offers more precise control. Give us a call today to schedule a free consultation for furnace services!
When considering a new system, many homeowners are focused on reducing their home’s carbon emissions. Consider installing a heat pump if you want to go green. Incredibly energy efficient, heat pumps use electricity to transfer energy rather than burning natural gas to generate energy.
Heat pumps do the job of your Sandy, Utah home. Providing cooling like your home’s air conditioner (AC) and heat like your furnace, heat pumps operate at higher energy efficiency levels than a conventional HVAC system. Plus, you can offset installation costs through federal tax incentives. Whether you are looking to upgrade your cooling or heating systems, heat pumps may be the best solution. Give Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air a call today to schedule a free consultation.
Indoor Air Quality
Take control of your Sandy, UT, indoor air quality (IAQ). Ventilate your home, clean and seal your air ducts, and regularly change your furnace air filter. Replace old and inefficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment to improve your indoor air quality and lower your energy use.
Call our team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air for a free consultation about your next home project. We don’t take shortcuts on projects or repairs, and our team puts great store on doing things the right way.
HVAC System Maintenance
Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air is a trusted name in Utah for offering quality heating and cooling products and services. That includes comprehensive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance tailored to meet the needs of your Sandy, UT, home.
HVAC contractors and manufacturers alike recommend providing your HVAC system with maintenance at least twice per year. Your air conditioning systems need to be maintained each spring before temperatures rise and the heating system needs to be inspected in the fall before winter arrives. We want to help you protect all of your heating and cooling systems, whether it’s your furnace, air conditioning unit, heat pump, or any other equipment. Call us today to discuss and schedule your home’s maintenance.
Zone Control Systems
Why heat an empty room? Most heating and air conditioning designs provide a single temperature throughout your entire room. A zone control system offers you precision comfort by allowing you to create individual temperature zones throughout your Sandy, UT, home. Our heating and cooling experts at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air can set up a zoning system in your home based on your specifications. Call us today!SCHEDULE ONLINE
Contact Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air for Sandy, UT Plumbing and HVAC Services
Whether your home is in need of HVAC repair, installation, or routine maintenance services, our team in Sandy, Utah would be happy to discuss your needs in detail and find the best solution. When you call on us for HVAC or plumbing services in Sandy, Utah, we’ll thoroughly inspect your equipment to determine what went wrong and what we can do to fix it.
From there, we’ll even discuss some ways that you can prevent plumbing or HVAC issues from reoccurring in the future. Reach out to our heating, air conditioning, and plumbing experts today to learn more about how we can help your home stay comfortable all year round with high-quality HVAC service.SCHEDULE ONLINE