Few would argue the bathroom is one of the more important rooms in a home. It is essential that its plumbing works correctly. If not, as a homeowner, you’re going to run into a lot of problems.
Fortunately, our plumbing professionals at Friendly Home Services can solve any problem related to bathroom plumbing in the Salt Lake City area.
- Showers and Bathtubs—From installation to repair, our team provides expert plumbing services for a wide array of showers and bathtubs.
- Clogged Drains—We take care of all types of clogs in sinks, showers, and bathtubs. Hair, soap, and toothpaste buildup are just a few of the items that become trapped in the drainpipe.
- Sinks—Whether it’s repairing, replacing, or installing a new sink or unclogging a drain, we will do it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Toilets—Call us for Salt Lake City toilet repair and bathroom plumbing to restore full drainage and powerful flushes. We can also fix running and leaking toilets, broken tanks and bowls, as well as toilets that don’t flush properly.
- Faucets—We repair all kinds of faucets and stock all necessary replacement parts.
Bathroom Plumbing Maintenance in Salt Lake City
Properly maintaining your bathroom can help avoid costly repair service calls. Doing little things such as keeping your drains clear and checking fixtures can help prevent many problems associated with bathroom plumbing for your Salt Lake City home.
There are many things you can do on your own, but the best way to ensure proper maintenance is by contacting one of our Salt Lake City toilet repair and bathroom plumbing specialists.
During a visit, we will check your drainage system, test the seals around each fixture, check each toilet, and inspect the pipes for signs of wear and tear. A regular maintenance checkup can help prevent costly repairs. Visit our service page to sign up for a plan today!
Bathroom Plumbing Installation in Utah
Installation of Salt Lake City bathroom plumbing units such as a toilet or sink may seem like an easy weekend project, but there are many things to consider before installation. A few things to consider when installing a toilet include rot in the floorboards and if tiles break during installation.
The same goes for sinks: you must be sure that everything seals together tightly to avoid water damage. Our years of experience in Salt Lake City toilet repairs and bathroom plumbing ensure that our highly trained plumbers will install all of your units properly.
Call Your Bathroom Plumbing Experts Today
Plumbing problems in your bathroom should never go ignored. Call our expert team at Friendly Home Services to help ensure all the plumbing in your Salt Lake City, company-state], operates at optimal efficiency! Call 801-923-6355 or request service online today.