Furnace Repair Services
As temperatures drop, it’s only normal to turn up the thermostat to heat up your home. Families rely on the furnace to kick on when prompted. The last thing you want is a home heating system that isn’t functioning properly, or worse – one that doesn’t work at all. Friendly Home Services Heating & Air provides furnace and heating repair services in Salt Lake County, Davis County, Utah County, Park City, and Toole.
Here are a few signs that your heater needs to be repaired:
- Unfamiliar Sounds: If your furnace is making unfamiliar noises such as banging, whining or hissing, you might need Salt Lake City furnace or heating repair services. These sounds can be due to a number of problems including the need to replace a belt, a component that is about to break or a faulty ignition.
- Turning up the Heat: Are you constantly turning up the thermostat to avoid the cold without relief? The constant cold temperatures could be due to a number of issues including a faulty thermostat, leaky ducts, or even a problem with the pilot light.
- Sky-High Electric Bills: Electric bills tend to be a little higher in the winter. If you notice your bills trending outrageously higher than normal it may be time to contact one of our professionals to help diagnose the problem.
- Furnace Has Trouble Starting/Staying On: This is a clear sign your furnace is in need of repair or will need replaced. Reasons your furnace may have trouble starting or staying on include wiring issues, a faulty pilot light, a broken fan motor, or the thermostat needs replaced.
- Air Quality in the Home is Poor: A need for Salt Lake City furnace and heating repair can result in health-related issues. A few of the triggers of poor air quality include allergies, asthma, and headaches. This can be due to the fact that a poorly-functioning furnace can push irritants such as dust and mold throughout the home.
- Very Old Furnace: An average lifespan of a furnace is anywhere between 13 and 20 years. Many are able to last near that 20 year mark. Once a furnace hits 15 years, it is time to start making plans to replace it.
- Constant Repairs: If you have needed someone to come out and repair your furnace more than once within the last two years, it may be time to consider a replacement. Furnaces break down with age. Nip the problem in the bud and purchase a new system before it fails on you.
Friendly Home Services Maintenance Program
The Friendly Home Service team proudly offers our clients our annual maintenance plan, for one low monthly payment of $20. As a member you receive a wide range of special benefits reserved for our Friends. Now, sit back and relax as we ensure your systems and appliances are operating to top safety standards and efficiency!
0% Financing for 60 Months
(New equipment purchases. With Approved Credit. Contact us for details today)
Free Second Opinions
(Plumbing, Heating, A/C or Electrical. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
$39 A/C Tune-Up
(Includes 19 point inspection. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
Friendly Home Services
2990 S 460 W
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Mon: 8 am - 6 pm
Tue: 8 am - 6 pm
Wed: 8 am - 6 pm
Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
Fri: 8 am - 6 pm
Emergency Services Available 24/7