If your Salt Lake City home needs electrical work, call the professional electrical technicians at Friendly Home Services. If you are consistently experiencing electrical problems or if your home was built prior to 1950, there is a chance that your home is due for a rewire.
Before 1950, household wiring was often cloth insulation. As time passed, cloth insulation deteriorates, leaving the wire bare. Bare wire is at a high risk of sparking and shocking a family member or causing a fire.
Household wiring can be complicated and the best course of action when needing to replace or repair the wiring in your home, is hiring a professional from Friendly Home Services.
When is it time to rewire your home?
- Your home was wired prior to 1950– Besides cloth insulation, homes wired prior to 1950 can have ungrounded electrical systems. If your electrical system is older, then the need for a re-wire by Friendly Home Services electrician is likely.
- There isn’t enough power- If you find that you usually run out of outlet space or your circuit breaker is often tripped, consider calling Friendly Home Services for a re-wire consultation. Making constant, excessive demands on your electrical system can aggravate underlying issues.
- Aluminum wiring is present- Aluminum wiring is a known fire hazard, if you believe that your home has aluminum wiring call us for a re-wire.
- Having to use extension cords all the time- If you find yourself constantly using extension cords, or find that temporary solutions have become permanent fixtures, then it is time to give the electricians at Friendly Home Services a call.
- Your electrical system is ungrounded- Grounding is important for conducting excess electricity out of the home. If your system becomes ungrounded, the excess electricity can cause a fire or deliver a hazardous shock to family members.
If you are experiencing any of these problems or other problems related to electrical wiring, give Friendly Home Services a call and we will send out one of our licensed electrical technicians.
Friendly Home Services Maintenance Program
The Friendly Home Service team proudly offers our clients our annual maintenance plan, for one low monthly payment of $20. As a member you receive a wide range of special benefits reserved for our Friends. Now, sit back and relax as we ensure your systems and appliances are operating to top safety standards and efficiency!
0% Financing for 60 Months
(New equipment purchases. With Approved Credit. Contact us for details today)
Free Second Opinions
(Plumbing, Heating, A/C or Electrical. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
$39 A/C Tune-Up
(Includes 19 point inspection. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
Friendly Home Services
2990 S 460 W
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Mon: 8 am - 6 pm
Tue: 8 am - 6 pm
Wed: 8 am - 6 pm
Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
Fri: 8 am - 6 pm
Emergency Services Available 24/7