Furnace Tune-Up Services
It’s that time of the year again here in Utah when the temperatures start getting colder. Is your furnace ready for the winter months?
At Friendly Home Services, we will tune up your furnace and provide a thorough 19-point inspection. Here are the following things we do during furnace inspection and maintenance in Salt Lake City:
- Check for gas leaks at gas valve and line.
- Inspect blower motor and wheel (extensive cleaning requires extra charge).
- Check and change the filter.
- Check fan motor amp draw.
- Check inducer motor amp draw.
- Check the blower capacitor reading.
- Inspect condensate tubes and traps.
- Reading of the H.S. ignitor.
- Reading of the flame sensor.
- Inspect burners for dirt or debris.
- Inspect all vending and terminations.
- Inspect pilot and thermocouple if applicable.
- Vacuum entire unit out, including burner box and blower compartment.
- Check all wiring connections.
- Record temp differences (entering and leaving).
- Check all safety controls.
- Check and record carbon monoxide reading at the flue and the register.
- Check thermostat operations.
- Check gas pressure at the gas valve for proper adjustment.
There are several reasons why you should have your furnace inspected in Salt Lake City.
Maintain Proper Airflow
During the tune-up and furnace inspection in Salt Lake City, our heating experts will check your furnace to ensure it is receiving the proper airflow. Anytime there is restricted or limited airflow, there is an unnecessary strain on your furnace that can lead to increased repairs and a shortened lifespan.
Keep You and Your Loved Ones Safe
Since your furnace burns fuel to produce heat, the combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency and safety. Even just a small problem can lead to gas leaking into your home or dangerous carbon monoxide levels. Never take chances with the health and safety of you and your loved ones!
Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty
If you can find the paperwork you received with your furnace, check the fine print and see what it says about furnace maintenance. Most furnace warranties are void if the heater is not regularly maintained.
Schedule Your Furnace Tune-Up Today
At Friendly Home Services, we strive to provide the best heating and cooling service to all our residential and commercial clients in Salt Lake City, UT. Call 801-923-6355 or request service online today to schedule your furnace tune-up so you can enjoy the winter weather while staying cozy, comfortable, and safe.