Have you ever thought of the importance of air quality in your home? According to the Environmental Protection Agency the air inside your home can be 2 to 10 times worse than the air outside. This is one of the reasons why your immune system is having a difficult time to keep up with germs and allergens that are locked in our energy- efficient homes. If your family members suffer from allergies, illness or chronic diseases they can be even more affected by the quality of the air they breathe inside of your home.
There are millions of microscopic particles that float around your home at any given time. Sometimes they are even visible to your eye in the sun’s rays streaming through your window or when you fluff the pillows on your couch. And those are just the ones that are big enough to be visible. 98% of the airborne particles measure below 1 micron and are simply invisible.
Your lungs are your body’s filters. They can filter out the larger particles but the majority of the smaller particles will pass right through and create a hazard to your body and your health.
This is the reason why Friendly Home Services believes in making your home a healthy one. This would mean that your home’s HVAC system will have the ability to clear the air inside of your home of harmful particles, biohazards such as viruses, and gases from chemicals.
Explore our site to find solutions to each of these dangerous hazards and protect the air space inside your home. With Friendly Home Services, you can:
- Control the dirt and dust that accumulates inside your heating and cooling system
that can reduce its efficiency by as much as 30 – 50%.
- Control the allergens that cause allergic reactions and asthmatic attacks.
- Control and deactivate organisms such as germs, mold, spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Control the noxious odors created by people, pets, smoke, solvents, carpets, and vinyl coverings.
- Control the toxins created by pressed-wood products and other materials that cause human ailments.