If your Salt Lake City home needs electrical work, call our professional electrical technicians at Friendly Home Services. If you are consistently experiencing electrical problems or if your home was built before 1950, chances are your home electrical system is due for some rewiring work.
Before 1950, household wiring was often cloth insulation. As time passed, cloth insulation deteriorates, leaving the wire bare. Bare wire is at a high risk of sparking and shocking a family member or causing a fire.
Electrical Work in Salt Lake City
Household wiring can be complicated, and the best course of action when needing to replace or repair the wiring in your Salt Lake City home is hiring a professional from Friendly Home Services.
Our team of licensed electricians receives extensive training to ensure the job gets done correctly. Friendly Home Services provides practical solutions to all your plumbing, electrical, and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services. We truly care about your comfort and your safety.
When Is It Time to Rewire Your Home?
Here are a few indicators that it could be the right time to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced electricians:
- Your home was wired before 1950—Besides cloth insulation, homes wired before 1950 can have ungrounded electrical systems. If your electrical system is older, then the need to rewire is likely.
- There isn’t enough power—If you find that you usually run out of outlet space or your circuit breaker often trips, consider calling Friendly Home Services for a rewire consultation. Making constant, excessive demands on your electrical system can aggravate underlying issues.
- Aluminum wiring is present—Aluminum wiring is a known fire hazard. If you believe that your home has aluminum wiring, call us to rewire.
- Having to use extension cords all the time—If you find yourself continuously using extension cords, or find that temporary solutions have become permanent fixes, then it is time to give the electricians at Friendly Home Services a call.
- Your electrical system is ungrounded—Grounding is critical for conducting excess electricity out of the home. If your system becomes ungrounded, the excess electricity can cause a fire or deliver a hazardous shock to family members.
If you are experiencing any of these problems or other problems related to electrical wiring, give Friendly Home Services a call, and we will send out one of our licensed electrical technicians.
Call Us Today!
Don’t wait until you experience a serious electrical problem in your Salt Lake City, UT, home. Our team of expert electricians at Friendly Home Services will inspect your entire electrical system and offer practical solutions to ensure your comfort and safety. Call 801-923-6355 or request service online today.