Drains & Sewer
Salt Lake City Sewer Repair & Installation – Drain Cleaning
Trenchless Sewer Repair: This method of repairing a sewer system is when one or two access points are dug into the ground just above the sewer line to fix the structure. Since only small access points are dug into the ground, it avoids the task of having to dig a large trench.
Sewer camera inspection: Provides an inspection of underground sewage lines to determine the condition of inside a pipe in order for our team to effectively clean and repair your plumbing. The camera records both the depth and physical location so corrosion and other obstructions can be corrected efficiently with our Salt Lake City sewer line repair services, available for residents and businesses across Utah County, Davis County, Weber County, and Summit County.
For residents, sewer repair, replacement and drain cleaning or unclogging can fix a whole slew of plumbing problems. From clearing out foreign objects to replacing fully-collapsed piping our team can do it all.
- Foreign Objects: Items such as grease buildup can clog sewer piping which obstructs natural flow.
- Tree Roots: Strong roots grow into sewer lines which causes massive clogs and cracks destroying sewer systems.
- Pipe Misalignment: Over time, pipes move, break, and crack due to the shifting and freezing of soil. Settling of the foundation of a home can also cause severe misalignment.
- Bellied Pipes: Pipes can sink which causes paper and waste to collect within the pipes which causes clogging. This blockage can be the result of poor ground and soil conditions.
- Fully-Collapsed Pipes: Sewage pipes will corrode and collapse with age. Items that run through the drain can certainly take a significant toll on your pipes. Fully-collapsed pipes significantly restrict flow in the house.
Since these problems occur underground, it can be extremely difficult for non-professionals to unclog or complete standard drain cleaning. They often aren’t discovered until problems work their way into the home. If you are concerned about a possible clog or collapsed pipes, be on the lookout for overgrown patches of grass that are typically not present in your yard. This could be a clear indication you have a leak and might need us for Salt Lake City sewer line repair, replacement, drain cleaning, or unclogging.
One of the great things about our Salt Lake City sewer line repair, replacement and drain cleaning services is that depending on the condition of your pipes, we can complete the repairs within a day. You can have peace of mind knowing our professionals are working on your sewer pipes in a quick and efficient manner.
There are several other benefits to our sewer repair and drain cleaning services, available across Utah County, Davis County, Weber County, and Summit County. Other benefits include:
- Our services are less intrusive than traditional methods.
- We help preserve your lawn and landscaping.
- We save you time and money.
- These high-quality repairs are permanent.
Call us now to have your sewer line fixed or replaced!
Friendly Home Services Maintenance Program
The Friendly Home Service team proudly offers our clients our annual maintenance plan, for one low monthly payment of $20. As a member you receive a wide range of special benefits reserved for our Friends. Now, sit back and relax as we ensure your systems and appliances are operating to top safety standards and efficiency!
0% Financing for 60 Months
(New equipment purchases. With Approved Credit. Contact us for details today)
Free Second Opinions
(Plumbing, Heating, A/C or Electrical. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
$39 A/C Tune-Up
(Includes 19 point inspection. Homeowners only. Not valid with other offers. Call for details)
Friendly Home Services
2990 S 460 W
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Mon: 8 am - 6 pm
Tue: 8 am - 6 pm
Wed: 8 am - 6 pm
Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
Fri: 8 am - 6 pm
Emergency Services Available 24/7